Hua Hin real estate industry has been on the boom for the past few years. Tourists have grown to love the place and are looking to put up a second home in the area.
If you are planning to jump in the band wagon and buy yourself a Hua Hin real estate property, below are some things that you need to bear in mind before deciding.
It is essential to hold a mind list of your home preferences while picking your new house in Hua Hin. Try to ask yourself these questions:
• How much money am I willing to spend?
• In which part of Hua Hin do I want to live?
• What kind of property am I seeking for? Is it a land, house, apartment or condo?
• What are the features that I want my new home to have?
• When is the right time to buy the house and move in?
Perhaps the critical deciding factor in determining your property purchase is the size of your budget. If you are a foreigner planning to buy a land in Thailand, please be guided that you cannot do so. And if you plan to get a mortgage in Hua Hin but are not Thai, it will be impossible to do so. When purchasing properties, you need also to include in your calculations additional expenses like taxes, government charges, lawyer’s fees, transfer fees and inspection fees. You should budget extra money to cover these expenses.
The location of your new property should also be considered. You need to find a good location that will suit the lifestyle that you have as well as the following:
• Public transport
• Beaches and other amenities
• Shopping malls and town centre
• Quiet areas and safe streets
• Educational facilities
• Utilities like water and electricity and internet connections
The next thing to consider is the type of property to buy. There are plenty of property options to choose from. If you are interested to buy a property in Hua Hin you can choose a beach front condo, town houses or shop front apartments. It is imperative that you give careful thought to the property that you will be buying.